Confidence is a skill, it’s not a personality trait!
The more we practise, the more confident we become.
From time to time, we all need an extra boost of confidence; to help us on our way with a new job, when we meet new people, speaking in public or just generally to help us feel better about ourselves.
After 25 years experience as a drama teacher, I have plenty of experience of helping people with their self-esteem and confidence. With the added benefit of relaxing hypnotherapy, and powerful visualisation we can really make things happen.
Hypnotherapy can really help you to focus on the positive aspects of your life, discovering your strengths and skills. We can retrain your brain, change your thought patterns and rebuild your missing confidence so that you can finally unlock your potential.
Here are my 5 top tips for building confidence and self-esteem:
1. Take baby steps and set yourself small achievable goals which will take you where you need to be.
2. Use your imagination to visualise how you want things to be, rather than how you don’t want things to be.
3. Surround yourself with positive people. The people we spend time with have such a powerful impact on how you feel.
4. Reframe failure by thinking about the lessons you have learnt.
5. Feel the fear and do it anyway. Getting started is often the hardest part – it doesn’t have to be perfect. Any action is better than no action and taking action is the best way to build your confidence.
If you’re ready for change, I’d love to guide you on your journey!
You can find out more about my Empowered Confidence Programme here