Client Agreement- Code of care
- The client will be treated with respect at all times
- Disclosure of all information during the Initial Consultation and subsequent sessions will remain confidential.
- The hypnotherapist has a professional obligation to report to relevant authorities any concerns they believe where the client may intend to harm themselves, the therapist, or others.
- If the client is receiving medical treatment then proper diagnosis must be sought when possible, and health professionals may be informed of hypnotherapy treatment.
- A copy of the Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy Code of practice is readily available.
- This complies with that of the CNCH, a Department of Health supported Register of which Charlotte Spillane is a member.
Consent for treatment
- The therapist has fully explained the procedures and treatment
- I understand that listening to the track every night is an important and essential aspect to the treatment.
- I understand the success of the treatment, in part, is determined by the desire to achieve the changes and the commitment to the format of the sessions.
- I accept the fee payable and note the 24 hours’ notice of cancellation that is required.
- A respectful relationship will be maintained between the client and the therapist.