You are required to complete and return this form 24 hours before your face to face appointment.
I will not be able to see you face to face, if I do not receive it, prior to your appointment.
The following details are for your information, to keep you full informed of the steps that I am taking to ensure our mutual safety.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment.
- I will ask you to leave any unnecessary items, such as bags in your car.
- You will be required to wear a face mask on entering the building and until you reach the therapy room (I will provide one if you do not have your own.)
- I will ask you to hand sanitise on arrival. Please avoid touching handrails and surfaces.
- I will ask you to adhere to current social distancing guidelines.
- I am allowing half an hour between clients to fully clean the clinic area and allow full ventilation of the room, so I will keep appointments strictly to time in order to ensure that I have sufficient time to prepare for my next client. (If you are late for your appointment, your appointment will only be available for the allotted time. I will not overrun)
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout your appointment. I will ask you to hand sanitise before you move on to the clinic bed.
- I will be using disposable covers for the clinic bed. All used covers will be removed, and the area sanitised between appointments.
- Payment is in advance of sessions via payment link or PayPal.
Please reply to the following: